Monday, January 16, 2006

Bon Jovi

I had a great Sunday night! My sister and I went to see Bon Jovi in concert and it was AWESOME. Or should I say, HE WAS AWESOME?! We had great seats ($100/ticket) and it was definitely the best concert I have ever attended. Believe it or not, he was even better than George Strait when I saw him in 1995. Bon Jovi is about 50 years old and he still looks great and can still give a great performance. WOW!!! The concert was SOLD OUT! We had a blast -- I nearly lost my voice from screaming so much.

When I found out that Bon Jovi was coming to town, I asked Daddyluv to take me. He said, "Honey, I am not a big Bon Jovi fan, but I will go with you if you want me to. However, if you can find someone to go with you who would enjoy it more than me, I will pay for their ticket." So, I called my sister and she said, "Oh my gosh, I would LOVE to go see Bon Jovi in concert!" Well, it was so much fun. While I was getting ready for the concert, Daddyluv asked, "Aren't you going to wear something hoochie for the concert?" I said, "No -- I need to be comfortable and warm." Plus, who is he kidding? A 30 year-old woman with some minor stretch marks and left-over pregnancy fat dressed up like a hoochie -- that would definitely turn heads and make people laugh!!

Needless to say, my sister (only 110 pounds) and I looked mighty cute in our modest, but very cute apparel. I guess it isn't what you wear but instead, who is wearing it, right?! Bon Jovi rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home