Thursday, January 05, 2006

I survived...

Well, I survived my 1st day back at school. I am teaching high school. My first day went pretty well. I left teaching 3 years ago and joined corporate America. Well, corporate America wasn't what I thought. I would love to be a SAHM too, but Daddyluv is an educator. No explanation needed, right? Can you say POOR? Maybe I can be a SAHM with my "next husband." Just kidding! So...I have to work and make the best of the situation. I do get summer breaks, Christmas holidays, Spring Break and etc. That will be nice once I have children in school.

Back to work, I have one class that may be somewhat of a challenge. I am sure they will get better once they see the "mean side" of me. Like I said in my previous blogs...I only want to teach another 1 or 2 years. I would like to pursue school administration -- we will have to wait and see where the Lord leads me.

As for Pilates...I am still waiting for my DVD arrive. It better arrive soon before I lose my motivation to exercise. I am doing well with the "eating part" of my staying healthy change. I have actually lost some weight -- not what I wanted. I want to "tone up" not lose weight.

Well, I better go now -- Babyluv needs a diaper change. I will update this weekend. Have a great weekend everybody!

1 Comments:

Blogger snarflemarfle said...

You have a mean side? I don't believe it...

Glad your first day went well. Hope the second goes just as well!

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home