Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I'm a snarfle rookie!

Thanks snarflemarfle for referring me to your blog -- I love it! I like the idea of web journaling. I am new and will probably be extremely basic for a while, or at least until I get the hang of it.

Today was a good day. In two weeks, I will no longer be working for my company. I will not be able to deliver my resignation letter until Monday because the entire management team went on a cruise. As of right now, only one person at my works knows that I am leaving and I made that promise not to tell anyone. By the time I submit my letter of resignation, they will only have 8 days to find a replacement. Finding a replacement should not be difficult, my job is easy. I am a marketer for a chiropractor. I spend most of my time with personal injury attorneys -- wining and dining them. I have been with this company for nearly three years and have enjoyed being a part of their team. However, it is time for me to move on to greener pastures. A friendly individual with half a personality will qualify for my position. It also helps if you are a semi-attractive woman and have a decent-looking body. Well, my semi-nice body disappeared after I had a child, plus I have no boobs. Believe me, I proudly gave up my body to become a MOMMY!!!

So, what am I going to do now? I have decided to return to education as a High School Spanish teacher. I started out as ateacher and taught 6 years before leaving and joining the business world three years ago. I actually hope to only teach another year or two. I would like to become an Assistant Principal (middle school) within the next 2-3 years. Yes, I am taking a paycut returning to the classroom but I have to hope and pray that I am making the right decision and that God will continue to bless me (and my family). I would love to be a SAHM, but I married a teacher and everyone knows that teachers are POOR! I do like the time off, though!! As an educator, I look forward to being at home in the summer, spring breaks, Christmas holidays and etc. with my Daddyluv and Babyluv.


Well, I neeed to go and blow dry my hair. Take care.

mommyluv

1 Comments:

Blogger snarflemarfle said...

Look at you! It took me about 5 seconds to figure out who you were...then I got it!

You'll love blogging. It's not only theraputic, but you'll get addicted to reading everyone else's. Just see my list; and I read those every day!

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home