Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Big hug and high five...

Yes, Daddyluv and I are still under the weather. I officically look like Rudolph -- I am blowing my nose so much. We can't decide if we are actually sick or are just having a horrible allergy attack. We did get some antibiotics, though. I will wait until tomorrow to see how I feel before I start taking them. We went to Chuck E. Cheese and had dinner tonight. GrandmaLuv met us there and joined us for pizza. Babyluv was so excited about riding the rides and seeing Chuck E. Cheese that she hardly ate any of her pizza. When she saw Chuck E. Cheese himself, she ran to him and gave him a big hug and a "high five." It was great fun watching her. She is so precious!!!

As for my pregnant colleague, she is okay. She is about 16 weeks pregnant and had some spotting. The Dr. said that because she has been so constipated (and straining) she popped a mini blood vessel in her uterus. They did a sonogram to make sure the baby was okay. Everything looked great -- baby already weighs 4 oz. They also found out they were having a BOY!!! They are so excited. The Dr. told her take some stool softeners and to take it easy. So, thank you LORD for taking care of my friend Heather!!!

I am a little stressed regarding my Christmas shopping. I have not bought anything for Daddyluv. I went to the store in search of one thing today and they did not have his size. Just my luck! So, I will just have to tackle the crowds and resume on Friday. It ought to be fun. : (

Well, enough for now. Only two more days at TX Healthcare...gosh I am going to miss some cool people.

Merry Christmas!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home