Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Holiday Fun

I am so stuffed. I should probably change my name to MRS. CLAUS! When I came home from work, I popped a cheese pizza in the oven and Babyluv and I ate half of it. Babyluv and I love pizza!!!!!! Then, Daddyluv (the pizza-hater) decided we should go and run a photography errand (he is a wedding photographer), go see some Christmas lights, and then go to Cheesecake Factory to eat an appetizer and salad. Cheesecake Factory http://cheesecakefactory.com/ is one of the greatest restaurants in all of Dallas and they have the best cheesecakes in the world (in my opinion). Of course, I said YES. We had a great time seeing the lights and Babyluv was so happy. We listened to Christmas music on the radio and just enjoyed being together. Babyluv would at times give us her rendition of "Jingle Bells." She is so cute. Babyluv turned TWO in September. She too, is a miracle baby. I had two miscarriages before I was able to conceive her. I had my first one on February 18, 2002 and my second one on October 9, 2002. Babyluv was conceived in December 2002 and was born September 4, 2003. Being pregnant was wonderful -- loved being pregnant. During my pregnancy, I gained 51 pounds, Yes, I have lost most of it. My body has shifted and widened in some areas but that is to be expected -- my Babyluv came two weeks early and weighed 8 lbs 4 oz. She is a blessing from God!! Back to our evening...by the time we arrived at the restaurant it was already 8:30 -- Babyluv's bedtime. However, she sat through dinner and happily ate with us. She is so funny! After sharing a huge salad and roasted artichoke with my hubby, we even ordered a Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake to go. Gosh, we are such PIGS!!! I am so stuffed -- I can't believe I ate so much tonight. Even my pajamas feel tight!!!! Right now, I am watching my hubby eat our cheesecake. Where does he put it all? I don't see any cellulite on HIS thighs!!!

Although I am exhausted, it was a wonderful night and we had a great time. Take care and Happy Holidays!

Oh...I need to share a funny story -- we are in the middle of teaching the potty training process with Babyluv. Babyluv, on the other hand has no desire to go tee-tee in the potty. In an attempt to make it a fun experience, we bought her some really cute "Big Girl Panties." She wears them sometimes just for fun. She loves them but asks for a diaper when she feels the urge to use the potty. She refuses to use the bathroom outside of her diaper. She asks to wear "bgp" all of time. Of course, we tell her that she can wear "BGP" when she learns to use the potty. Well, she is totally fascinated with "BGP" and evens asks to see mine all of the time. On Saturday night, Daddyluv was getting ready for a Christmas party and was ironing his pants while wearing only a shirt and underwear. Babyluv went up to him and said, "Daddy - I like your "big girl panties." Daddyluv and I laughed for about an hour. We love having a toddler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until later,
Mommyluv

1 Comments:

Blogger snarflemarfle said...

Ok...that's not an image I needed...

Daddyluv in BGP!!!

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home