Saturday, January 14, 2006

A Good Week...

Well, this week was pretty good. My classes are definitely better and the students are starting to warm up to me (and vice versa). This week, I was reminded how "fulfilling" the life of a teacher can be. There are bad days and good days. The good days make the bad days manageable. My school is great! The teachers are phenomenal, the principals are excellent and everyone is all-around helpful and friendly. I have made friends already -- even with the custodians that don't speak any English. So, thank you God for seeing me through this transition in my life!

Speaking of God...I have decided to read "Purpose Driven Life -- What On Earth Am I Here For?" Has anyone else read this book? I have read good and bad reviews.

Through changing careers and etc. I just want to make sure that I am living in accordance with God's will. Although I love my life and am very thankful for everything I have, I want to make sure that I am fulfilling my divine purpose and am being obedient to His word. Do you believe we have a divine purpose? You know, with "free will" and all....hmmm...deep thought.

Well, I am working on the spiritual side of my life -- now for the physical. My Pilates DVD arrived Wednesday. I will start tomorrow -- wish me luck. I am definitely eating healthier -- now it is time to get rid of the "baby fat and rolls." Okay...is it still considered "baby fat" when my baby is already 2 years old???? Don't answer that, please!!!

Take care and have a great holiday weekend. Now that I will be reading more and trying to exercise, I will probably only post 1-2 times a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home