Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Summer break is almost here...

I have not posted in forever - what can I say? I have been a little bit busy the past couple of months. One of the good things about being a teacher is the "time off from school." I love summer time!! Now, I need to try and find my bathing suits and make some time to catch some sun so that my pale, glow-in-the-dark skin will obtain some sort of glow without having to use an artificial cosmetic bronzer! Babyluv, Daddyluv and I have some fun summer plans - can't wait for next week to end. Until then, I need to lay off the soft drinks and junk food. I need to try and lose about 4 pounds in order to fit into my bathing suits.

Well, I will post later because it is past my bedtime.

1 Comments:

Blogger snarflemarfle said...

Ummm...I think you have far from glow in the dark skin! I can't wait until X-man can swim and we can walk to our neighborhood pool and hang out...in the shade...with both of us slathered in sunscreen...because I have uber-white skin that likes to burn!!

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home