Sunday, February 26, 2006

Daddy's away...

Everything here is going well. I am husband-less this weekend. I miss Daddyluv -- however I do enjoy having the bed all to myself (and Babyluv). However, I don't think I could do that for more than 4 or 5 days - I would become lonely and sad. I like to cuddle with my husband. Daddyluv is gone working two weddings out of town. I really did not want to be by myself. I have some papers to grade, laundry to fold, and some minor housecleaning. How was I going to get all of that accomplished and keep up with my ever-so-active toddler? So...guess what I did?

I called my Mommy!!

I had my Mom come into town to help me out. While she was in town, we cleaned, finished all of the laundry, and we also had Babyluv's ears pierced. She only cried for a short while -- just until they gave her a lollipop. Wow, the power of candy!! She looks absolutely adorable and she makes it a point to show everyone her new earrrings -- even strangers. What a cutie pie! She has such a great spirit and sense of humor. I don't know where she got her sense of humor. I am not a "funny" person and neither is Daddyluv. I am likeable and have a decent personality. I guess I could consider myself "fun" but not "funny." Okay, maybe "funny-looking" but definitely not "funny." Babyluv loves to make people smile/laugh. I love her so much!!!!

Well, off to domestic duties while Babyluv sleeps. I have my mother vacuuming the downstairs areas. I guess I should go and help her out. Take care everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home