Saturday, August 23, 2008

What a big girl!!

KB starts kindergarten on Monday!!! I can't believe she is now entering this phase of her life. Where have the years gone? I don't know how I will react on Monday as we walk her into her classroom and I drive off to work. Right now, I find myself crying - not because I am sad but because I can't believe she will be five in less than two weeks. It feels like she was just born yesterday. I still remember holding her in my arms the very first time and thinking, "Thank you God for this beautiful creature!" Seeing her grow from a baby into a little girl brings with it so many emotions - happiness, sadness, anxiety, pride, joy, fear, too many to list. I pray that she will learn many new things, make new friends, make good decisions, behave herself, and be the best she can be. Good luck my little Sweetheart - Mommy and Daddy love you so much and we can't wait to hear all about your first day at Kindergarten. You are so special and we are so proud to be your parents!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home