Saturday, August 23, 2008

So sweet...

I absolutely love it -

Holding Baby Ash and rocking her to sleep is beautiful. Having her little head rest on my shoulder and feeling her every breath against my body brings a feeling I can't even describe - a heavenly one. She is so sweet. I can't believe she is nearly 6 months old! I love watching her every move...grabbing her feet and trying to eat them, grabbing for everything (my hair especially), rolling over, playing with her toys, resting her feet on our dogs, kicking her feet with excitement, bathing her, her facial expressions as she makes raspberry noises, eating rice cereal, and so many more. Her cute little facial expressions are worth a thousand words - words she can't say, yet. What is she thinking when she looks in the mirror and squeals with excitement and kicks her legs? When she sees Mommy or Daddy and lights up or when she laughs at her Big Sister - what is she thinking? All I know is that I love being a Mommy and I thank God every day for my beautiful daughters. Life is so much better because of them. Hubby and I are so blessed!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home