Monday, August 11, 2008

Tummy Time

So...Baby Ash has been sleeping in her crib without her swaddle blanket for about 3 days now. She is still sleeping peacefully through the night - 9 or 10 hours. However, she insists on sleeping on her tummy and it really makes me so nervous - to the point that I am losing sleep!! I wake up every two hours just to check on her and I even "roll" her over. I really shouldn't worry because she has great head control, but I still get scared. Last night, I woke up and turned her over about 6 times. I managed to wake her one of those 6 times and I had to rock her back to sleep (about 3 a.m. this morning). Goodness, what am I going to do with that little girl? I don't want to use a sleep positioner because I don't want to have anything in her crib. What should I do?

Hubby is still trying to recover from his surgery. He does not feel so good. He describes it as having the "worst sinus infection ever." Also, KB has a low-grade temperature, is sniffling and complains of a sore throat. I think I may have given her my sinus infection. Yes, on top of everything else, I have been sick with a sinus infection for about a week. However, I went to the Dr. on Thursday, got some antibiotics, and am starting to feel better. KB will be going to the Dr. tomorrow morning. Today, she is hanging out with her Daddy at home. Two patients under the same roof and no nurse (Mommy) to take care of them. : (

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home