Saturday, June 14, 2008

3 months

There is so much going on in our lives right now, but I am only going to focus on Baby Ash in this particular blog since she is now 3 months old. Yes, she is now 3 months old and is still the most adorable little creature! She is great and brings so much joy to our lives! I can't believe how much she has grown. I don't know how much she weighs right now but she has come a long way from the 6 pounds 6 ounces she weighed at birth. I am going to assume that she weighs about 11 or so pounds. She smiles, giggles and has become very vocal, especially when she wants our attention. What can I say? She is just like her Mommy and Big Sister. She also grabs for things like toys or her pacifier when we put it in front of her. (I bet big sister won't appreciate that too much when her long hair becomes a target. ) Speaking of pacifier, she would much rather suck on her two middle fingers than on her pacifier. I love it when she kicks her little legs and squeals whenever she gets excited. We also love it when she sticks out her tongue as we sing her our special song about the little green frog. She has big, beautiful, blue eyes that simply warm my heart everytime I look into them. Holding her in my arms is my absolute favorite, and hers too! After she nurses, she has the cutest little "drunk" face and Daddy thinks it is so cute. I like to describe it as a face of absolute contentment. Speaking of nursing, she sleeps through the night. She started this pattern at about 9 weeks. Her last feeding is at 10 p.m. and she wakes up between 7-8 a.m. This is definitely a blessing. When it gets closer for the school year to start, I will feed her at 9 p.m. and will wake her up at 6 a.m. to feed and get ready to leave for the sitter. I love kissing her feet - she smiles when I do this. Although she was born with some hair, it appears to be thinning and falling out. Do they have Rogaine for babies? I guess we will just have to continue wearing the headbands with bows so that she will not be mistaken for a boy. Although she wears dresses most of the time and is carried in a pink carrier, I still have people ask me if she is a boy or girl. Is that crazy or what?

Well, that is it for now. It is time for lunch. I will post pictures later in the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home