Saturday, February 16, 2008

35 weeks

I had my appointment on Thursday. I will now see my Dr. every week until the baby arrives. I am officially 35 weeks today. From today, only 25 days until our 2nd little princess arrives.

Here are my stats:

Weight: 150
Total pounds gained: 26
Blood Pressure: 91/61
Baby's Heartbeat: Beautiful
Fundal measurement: 33

Only a few things left to do at home. However, I have a bunch of things to do at work! We have been sick this week. My hubby has bronchitis and KB and I have strep-throat. I feel much better now that I am taking medicine and I even found some energy. We spent today shopping and touring the hospital where we will be delivering.

How was your Valentine's Day? Valentine's Day was great at our house! My hubby prepared pan seared ribeye, sauteed mushrooms, baked sweet potatoes. and a salad. We ate left-over cupcakes for dessert. Everything tasted so yummy. As for gifts, we went shopping together and bought some nice pajamas to wear while in the hospital.

Well, I better go and get ready for bed - church in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home