Monday, February 04, 2008

33 weeks

I had my 33-week appointment on Friday. Gosh, this pregnancy is flying by so fast. I can't believe that Baby Ashlyn will be here in 37 days.

Weight: 148
Total weight gain so far: 24 pounds
Blood pressure: 110/64
Baby's Heartbeat: Beautiful as always!

I am feeling pretty tired these days. A second pregnancy puts a toll on the body. With the first pregnancy, I would come home and sleep or just lounge on the sofa all evening and get pampered after work. Now, I have a 4 year-old daughter to feed, bathe, entertain and etc. Also...sleeping has proven to be a difficult task - my enormous belly makes it hard for me to find a comfortable position. I also wake up to go potty about 3-4 times a night. So, on average I am getting about 4-6 hours of sleep each night. I guess it is God's way of preparing me for the sleepless nights that are to come. When the alarm rings at 6:30 a.m, all I want to do is cry! But, I just suck it up and off to school I go to teach a bunch of high school kids how to speak Spanish. Then, everyday at 11:00 a.m., I hit a brick wall. I am so tired and exhausted. But, what am I to do? I am also a little stressed out because I am expected to create 21 days of lesson plans for both Spanish I and Spanish III to leave for my sub while I am on maternity leave (10 weeks). So, that is 42 different lesson plans to leave for my substitute - to have prepared before my last day - March 7th. I am only half-way done with those lesson plans and absolutely have no motivation to complete the remainder of my task. So, the next five weeks should be interesting.

Off to better things...

I am quite excited about my little girl - KB. She has learned how to tie her shoes!! We are so excited! Gosh, she is such a big girl. She is so much fun and says the craziest things sometimes. She definitely makes us laugh. What a cutie pie! 4 year-olds are amazing little people.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home