Friday, February 29, 2008

Doctor's Appointment - 37 weeks

I had my appointment today - he did an internal exam. Lots of fun! I am 75% effaced but not dilated. The countdown: Only 12 days until Ashlyn Blair arrives. She is moving around quite a bit. The doctor predicted that this baby will only weigh 6-7 pounds...nothing like the 8.4 pounds KB weighed at birth. It is definitely true what they say - "Every pregnancy is different!" Speaking of KB, her and I will be attending the "sibling class" tomorrow. We are looking forward to it.

Here are my stats:

Weight: 150 (I have not gained any weight in 2 weeks! My Dr. said it is okay.)
Total pounds gained: 26
Blood Pressure: 120/72
Heartbeat: Sounded great!
Fundal measurement: 35 (at least the baby is growing, I hope)

I only have one week left of work -- my days will definitely be very long this week trying to get everything done for my substitute.

Until next week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home