Thursday, July 13, 2006

Way to go, Babyluv!

Babyluv went tee-tee in the potty for the very first time on Tuesday, July 11!!! It was wonderful! We were sitting in our family room minding our own
business: Daddyluv was watching TV, I was on the phone with my sister, and my other sister was on the computer. Then, Babyluv brings her potty chair into the room and sits on it. After about 5 seconds, she gets up and says, "Mommy, Daddy, I put tee-tee in the potty! Can I wear big-girl panties?" We got up to look and much to our surprise, there was tee-tee in the potty. She has not wet her pants since. Wow....what a great experience. So, we went to Chuck E. Cheese yesterday to celebrate the joyous occasion/milestone. While at Chuck E. Cheese, my sister and mother-in-law joined us for lunch with a handful of presents for Babyluv. Gosh, what an exciting time for us!!!! Now, we have to work on #2.

1 Comments:

Blogger snarflemarfle said...

Oh, wow! Good for her! She's such a big girl.

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home