Friday, July 28, 2006

Fun times


We just got back from San Antonio. We went to a band director's conference (my hubby is a band director) and decided to stay a few extra days to enjoy the sites and visit Sea World. We had a great time in San Antonio. I even wore a swimsuit and got some sun! We ran across several college friends and ate dinner with one of them. It is nice to see friends from school. I loved being in San Antonio and even asked Daddyluv if we could move there. Since I am a Hispanic woman, I felt right at home -- especially during our Mexican dining experiences. Gosh, the food was amazing. However, no one in San Antonio knows how to make a decent "bloody mary." I tried three different restaurants and not one of them got it "right." Oh well, maybe next time. That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home