Sunday, September 28, 2008

"Squash" the Germs

Well, my little baby likes squash. She had it for dinner tonight and nearly finished the entire container. Bless her heart - I am actually surprised she ate anything. She is sick! She looks pitiful! Her eyes are swollen, her nose is runny and she has massive eye boogers. I will definitely be calling the doctor tomorrow. I will probably take both girls to see him. KB has been sick for the past 4 weeks and has seen a doctor twice and they both said she had a viral infection. Well, does a viral infection last that long?? I can't stand it - the coughing and the runny nose has got to stop. I absolutely hate seeing my babies sick!! Hubby and I have been sick too, but we were given antibiotics. He and I feel much better. I really want my girls to be "back to normal." Go away yucky germs -- leave my babies alone!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home