Wednesday, September 20, 2006

No complaints!

Life is great! Daddyluv and Babyluv are simply wonderful. We are a little tired - this time of year is very busy for us. As for work, it is going well. I am teaching high school Spanish again and so far, my year is heading down the right path. I have really good kids this year and my schedule is amazing! I teach everyday until 2 p.m. I use the rest of the workday to complete my teacher duties i.e. grading papers, making copies, writing lesson plans, etc. My days fly by so fast! I also have an amazing teacher's assistant that is nothing short of a blessing. She helps me out so much - I am very blessed to have her. Because of my wonderful assistant and my super-efficient work ethic, I rarely bring anything home - only 1-2 days a week (very rare for a high school teacher). Although I have a great group of students, I do have some "thorns." Please pray for them! However, I am dealing with those "thorns" and hopefully, I can overcome those obstacles and have a productive year. Overall, I really have nothing to complain about. Thats all for now...come back in about two weeks when I post again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home