Thursday, February 01, 2007

Big Baby

I met a teacher the other day at a Staff Development seminar. Well, she shared pictures of her baby boy - 8 months old. After seeing those pictures I said (to myself, of course), "Oh my gosh, that baby is really big!" Another teacher asked her how much he weighed at birth - 8 lbs. 13 oz. Well, she told us that he now weighs 24 pounds (at 8 months)!!! I could not remember if that was a lot for a baby that age so I came home and looked through Babyluv's babybook. Babyluv was a big baby...or so I thought. At 8 months, she weighed 20 pounds. She was 23 pounds at 1 year old! Goodness, are babies getter bigger or what?

1 Comments:

Blogger snarflemarfle said...

Don't count my baby in that! At his 9 month appointment, he was only 16 pounds. Of course, a little on the low side, but oh well!

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home