Monday, January 22, 2007

Is it PMS or what?

I was reading a sweet book to Babyluv tonight. It is called "Love You Forever" by Robert Munsch. I actually bought the book online and just got it in the mail today. So, I am reading this great book to my daughter and then all of a sudden (towards the end), I start to cry. I was actually struggling to finish the book. Babyluv said, "Mommy, why are you crying, are you okay?" Daddyluv said (as he is laughing), "Gosh, it must be a really good book."

To quote Sebastian from The Little Mermaid: "What a softshell I'm turning out to be."

1 Comments:

Blogger snarflemarfle said...

We have that book but I just can't read it too often. It creeps me out. Something about the mom crawling in her son's (dorm room?) window to hold him is just too creepy. But there at the end, with the son holding the mom can getcha sometimes!

But the sentiment is really sweet. Hope you didn't upset the babyluv!

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home